Friday, November 11, 2005

Ugly Dolls The new IT doll

If there ever was a bigger misnomer I personally have yet to see it. Cute, fuzzy, and incredibly hug-able they are. Ugly they are not. What am I speaking of you may ask. Why I'm speaking of the hottest plush to hit the market The Uglydolls.

Uglydolls where created in 2001 by Sun-Min Kim and David Horvath as pure and simple love letters. Flash forward to today they are the big hit that is sweeping the world.


Uglydolls come in several forms Large and "little" plush, vinyl figures, and keychains. There are also fantastic looking shirts which are seen in VH-1's Best Week Ever.


Good old Icebat (my second favorite) is going to be starring in Zathura hopefully this little guy will not out shine the cast of the movie. But one look into his eyes it will be hard not forget the actors in the movie.

watch for these in Zathura


My personal favorite you may ask is one of the Uglydolls little Uglys



Meet Minimum wage this one here is my favorite. He shall forever have a place next to my monitor on my desk.

Do yourself the favor buy these dolls you will not be disappointed. They are quiet simply the best. Don't forget to order an Uglydog as well they make the perfect companion for your Uglydoll.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids have 6 Ugly Dolls each. They love them. They are great quality and are enjoyed by both boys and girls. After seeing them their friends have all gone out to get them. My sons favorite is beep and boop my daughters favorite is Jero.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home